Construction civil engineers have a great deal of responsibilities in their field. They are directly responsible for the management and planning when it comes to constructing reservoirs, dams, buildings, railroads, airports, bridges, and highways. Not only do they aid in designing but they also take part in estimating costs, scheduling, planning, obtaining materials, selecting equipment used, and controlling costs.
An estimation engineer has great deal of responsibilities on their shoulders. An estimation engineer is responsible for draughtsmen. He is required to give reports to business development manager. The objective of an estimation engineer is to estimate the value of project being tendered as a part of the business development.
The qualification required to be an estimation engineer is B.E (Mechanical / Electrical). Among the several roles and responsibilities played by estimation engineer the major ones are :
• Scrutiny of tender documents
• Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules
• Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Manufacturers
• Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations
• Negotiations with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of product.
• Based on Clients budget constraints for any specific project, carrying out Value engineering studies.
• Maintaining ISO documentation, Record Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers Data Bank records.
• Delegating Draftsmen for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities.
• Pricing for electrical / mechanical / plumbing systems
• Assisting in compiling of tenders.
• Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific questionnaires
The job of estimation engineer is a highly rewarding job. It is dream job for most engineering aspirants. The only easy way o get there is through estimation engineering recruitment agency. Recruitment agency is ace in getting the jobs to qualified engineers in the easiest possible and sure shot way. That’s absolutely true. Recruitment agency is always aware of the job openings for estimation engineers all over the world. Their domain of recruitment is never confined to local national boundaries but worldwide. They champions in setting right job match for you like it is a tailor made job. There is a job for every qualified mechanical and electrical engineer. They help through every step of recruitment process. They empower you with precise ideas about the job description and what is expected out of you. All information is delivered to you in black and white, with no hidden information and no asterisks. Contact an experienced and reputed recruitment agency only for estimation engineer recruitment like MM Enterprises.